Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router.
Robust, programmable, highly efficient. Provides reliable and seamless connectivity for M2M and IoT applications.
The R2000 cellular VPN router is a rugged cellular router that offers state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications.
R2000 is a powerful router developed from RobustOS, an operating system developed by Robustel and based on Linux that is designed to be used in Robustel devices. RobustOS includes basic network functions and protocols that provide customers with a very good user experience. Meanwhile, Robustel offers a software development kit (SDK) for partners and customers to enable additional customization through the use of C, Python or Java. It also provides applications to meet the fragmented demands of the IoT market.
- Dual SIM for redundancy and continuous connections to 2G / 3G / 4G cellular networks
- Link Manager feature supports cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
- WAN - Static / PPPoE / DHCP Clients
- WAN port with PD support: 802.3at compatible (Optional)
- Supports IPv6
- RobustOS application + SDK + apps
- Management and maintenance via Web / CLI / SMS / RCMS Cloud
- Automatic restart via SMS / Timing
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36 V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN-rail)